Anime India Initiative is a movement by OtakuRage in which we help to support the people from society who are ignored and help mother nature as well. We will be donating a part of our income to help the needy. Our aim is to grow the Anime community in India while helping the people in need by donating food & clothes to local NGOs and people in need.
We want to show people of India that anime changes people's lives for the good.
We have started several Initiatives under A.I.I. Program.
- Providing FREE FOOD to the underprivileged.
- Plant TREES to make a dent and fight against climate change.
- Provide FREE CLOTHING to needed.
- GREEN ENERGY in the production procedure.
- Promote Indian Otaku & Geek Artists on our platforms.
- Support potential successful ideas from Otaku Community.
- Bring multi-national companies to India for growth of Otaku Community in India.
1. Providing FREE FOOD to the underprivileged.
We are in touch with our local NGOs, we will be donating rice bags every month to families in need. Each month, we will donate to different cities nearby us to give rations to the needy in other cities.
2. Plant TREES to make a dent and fight against climate change.
We lack manpower, as we ourselves cannot plant trees in a bigger area; we are donating part of our income each month to sankalptaru.org & greenyatra.org, which are non-profit organizations focused on helping nature by planting trees all over India. Together we are aiming for a better India and a better world.
3. Provide FREE CLOTHING to needed.
We have lots of t-shirts coming, printing & going to customers all over India. Sometimes when the customer is not satisfied with the tshirt due to size or other unforeseen issues, the product is returned to us. We will then wash and sanitize such t-shirts, repack them and donate the t-shirts to the people in need via NGOs every two months. As a gesture of kindness, we will also donate plain T-shirts from our own inventory, which we use to print our designs on.
4. GREEN ENERGY in the production procedure.
We are proud to announce that we use 100 percent energy powered by solar panels in our workshop located in Navsari, Gujarat. We are committed to green energy and helping India toward a better self-sustainable future.
5. Promote Indian OTAKU & GEEK Artists on our platforms.
OtakuRage's parent company, OtakuKart, is an Otaku News Network with over 3 million unique visitors each month. This is where we will promote young and talented artists from Otaku & Geek community from all over India, a little push toward a successful future for the artists.
6. Support potential successful ideas from Otaku Community.
Indian Otaku community is ever-growing, and from the way it looks, India's Otaku fanbase is expanding really fast. It is only natural that bright ideas will be shared by Otaku Community, such as unique accessories & unique styled clothing. We will support such ideas while providing royalties to the person behind such ideas.
7. Bring multi-national companies to India for growth of Otaku Community in India.
This is a bit far-fetched, but we are sure to bring multi-national companies to India. India's Otaku community is growing faster than ever, and it is only so long before major companies will take their part in India's ever-growing Otaku Community. We recently saw many anime movies releasing in Indian Theatres, as this is only a start. We will focus on bringing such companies to India by reaching out to them as we do not want India to be left behind in housing the biggest Otaku community in the world as the potential for the Otaku companies is limitless in India.